Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Post

Hi, 

This blog is my attempt to document all the steps I am taking to build a consolized version of the NEO GEO MVS arcade board.

There is a lot of information online but I would like to maintain a history of my work, and leave a reference for as long my user exist. I am doing so because there is a lot of broken links (sites that no longer exist) around. 

Please understand that I have o electronic background, and everything here was, basically, information acquired on other sites. I will try my best to credit each source.

Thank you for looking and I hope what I post in here will help you with your project.

1 comment:

  1. Wah bachodiyon ki bhi had hoti hai 1st post likhi to 1st post hi title dediya chotiye ne

    watch Geo Super live Live

    ReplyDelete